Smores Pudding Pops! Get ready for a frozen treat that combines the classic flavors of s'mores and chocolate pudding in one delicious popsicle! They're easy and taste incredible.
Beat the heat with these mouthwatering Smores Chocolate Pudding Pops that bring together the irresistible taste of s'mores and creamy chocolate pudding.
This recipe will transport you back to summer nights around a crackling campfire. Imagine the perfect harmony of gooey marshmallows, rich chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers, all in a frozen treat that will leave you craving more.
These delightful popsicles are a delightful twist on two beloved treats: s'mores and chocolate pudding.
Combining the best of both worlds, this recipe captures the nostalgic flavors we all know and love, and transforms them into a chilly dessert that's perfect for any occasion.
Whether you're hosting a backyard barbecue, planning a pool party, or simply looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, these Smores Chocolate Pudding Pops are sure to be a hit!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Who can resist the classic combination of chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers? These popsicles bring those flavors together in a refreshing and delightful way.
- With just a handful of ingredients and a few simple steps, you can whip up these popsicles in no time.
- Whether you're a kid at heart or catering to little ones, these popsicles are a crowd-pleaser for all ages. It's a fun and delicious way to introduce children to the joy of cooking and baking.
- When the temperatures rise, there's nothing better than a frozen treat to cool you down. These Smores Chocolate Pudding Pops are a refreshing and satisfying dessert option for those sweltering summer days.
You only need simple pantry ingredients for this recipe!
- Milk: This forms the base of the pudding pops, providing a creamy texture. For the creamiest popsicles, use whole milk, but 2% works too.
- Condensed milk: Adding sweetness, creaminess, and richness, condensed milk is a key ingredient in this recipe.
- Instant chocolate pudding mix: This convenient mix adds the indulgent chocolate flavor to the popsicles. Be sure to use the instant variety.
- Chocolate: Melted and drizzled over the popsicles, chocolate adds an extra layer of chocolatey goodness.
- Miniature marshmallows: These adorable marshmallows bring the signature s'mores element to the popsicles. They add a soft and chewy texture with each bite.
- Graham crackers: Crushed graham crackers provide a crunchy texture and a touch of nostalgia. They are sprinkled over the popsicles, adding a delightful contrast to the creamy chocolate and marshmallow.
See the recipe card for quantities and method.
How to make S'mores Pudding Pops
Follow these step-by-step instructions, then scroll down for the full ingredients list and method.
Beat the milk, condensed milk, and instant pudding in a mixing bowl until thoroughly combined (don't beat until thick).
Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until firm - about 4 hours or overnight.
TIP: If your pudding is thickening quickly, spoon it into a piping bag so it’s easier to squeeze into the molds.
To decorate, melt the chocolate then let it cool slightly. Crush the graham crackers.
Drizzle the melted chocolate over the frozen solid pudding pops, then sprinkle with the graham crackers and mini marshmallows. Store in the freezer until ready to eat.
To 'toast' the marshmallows, you can use a kitchen torch.
Scroll down for the full ingredients list and method.
More Chocolate Recipes
- If the pudding thickens quickly, making it difficult to pour into the molds, transfer it to a piping bag and squeeze it into the molds. This makes the process easier and helps prevent any mess.
- Feel free to experiment with different shapes and sizes of popsicle molds to suit your preferences. You can use traditional popsicle molds, ice cube trays, or even small paper cups with popsicle sticks.
- If you don't have access to instant chocolate pudding mix, you can make your own chocolate pudding from scratch using cocoa powder, sugar, and cornstarch. Follow a homemade chocolate pudding recipe and allow it to cool before using it in this recipe.
- To easily remove the popsicles from the molds, briefly run warm water over the outside of the mold. This will help loosen the popsicles and make them easier to remove without any breakage.
S'mores Chocolate Pudding Pops
- Popsicle Molds
- Kitchen Torch
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 3.4 ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 bar Hershey’s chocolate or other chocolate or chocolate chips
- miniature marshmallows
- 2 sheets graham crackers
- Beat the milk, condensed milk, and instant pudding in a mixing bowl until thoroughly combined (don’t beat until thick).
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until firm - about 4 hours or overnight.
- TIP: If your pudding is thickening quickly, spoon it into a piping bag so it’s easier to squeeze into the molds.
- To decorate, melt the chocolate then let it cool slightly. Crush the graham crackers.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the pudding pops, then sprinkle with the graham crackers and mini marshmallows. Store in the freezer until ready to eat.
- If you have one, use a kitchen torch to ‘toast’ the marshmallows.
The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors, so is not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietician for special diet advice.