This Salted Caramel Cheesecake Pie will blow your mind! It's a no-bake dessert with incredible flavors. The salted caramel cheesecake filling is light and airy, with an extra caramel drizzle and a dash of salt on top. It's easy and delicious!
Do you love cheesecake? Do you love pie? Why not make this Salted Caramel Cheesecake Pie!
This recipe brings together the best desserts ever. Plus, it's SO EASY!
Simply whip up the salted caramel cheesecake filling, pour it into a graham cracker pie crust, chill and enjoy!
It really couldn't be easier.
Plus, you can make this dessert ahead of time. Just keep it, covered, in the fridge for up to 3 days. Then, when you're ready to serve it, just drizzle it with extra caramel sauce, sprinkly with some flaky sea salt, and serve.
This is one of those desserts that my family asks for a lot. They love the tangy cheesecake filling contrasted by the sweet caramel and salt flakes.
I love that it's a really easy way to make cheesecake! Since you can use a store bought graham cracker pie crust, you can whip it up so easily.
It only takes about 15 minutes to prep. The only hard part is waiting for the cheesecake pie to chill and firm up in the fridge!
Why Make This Recipe
It's a cross between cheesecake and pie - what's not to love about that?
It's an easy no-bake dessert!
The cheesecake filling is tangy, silky, light and airy.
Using a store bought graham cracker crust makes this super quick to put together. But you can also make your own crust. You can also use a regular cooked pastry pie crust.
You can also make your own caramel sauce, though we use Carnations bought from the grocery store, to make this easily!
- Cream cheese: for this recipe, you'll need it cold, straight from the fridge.
- Confectioner's sugar: powdered icing sugar adds sweetness to the cheesecake filling, and keeps it smooth.
- Caramel: We use Carnation's caramel in the can.
- Heavy Cream: For the light cheesecake.
- Lemon juice and vanilla: These ingredients add tang, sweetness and flavor to the filling.
- Salt: Use flaky sea salt or kosher salt so you get little bursts of saltiness!
- Graham cracker pie crust: You can make it from scratch, or just buy a 9-inch pie crust at the grocery store. You can also use a regular cooked pastry pie crust.
Please scroll down to the recipe card below for the full quantities.
Wondering how to make this Salted Caramel Cheesecake Pie recipe? It's easy!
Just follow this step-by-step photo tutorial. Then, scroll down for the recipe card for the full ingredients list and recipe method.
Beat the cream cheese and flavors: Add the cream cheese, powdered icing sugar, caramel, lemon juice, vanilla and salt to a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat well for 1 minute or until smooth.
Beat in the cream: Pour in the cream and beat for 2 minutes until thick and smooth.
Fill and chill: Pour the cheesecake mixture into the graham cracker crust and smooth to the edges. Place into the fridge and chill for at least 6 hours (overnight is best!).
Decorate and serve: drizzle the cheesecake with some caramel sauce and sprinkle with a little sea salt.
Try this cheesecake pie with different crust flavors:
Store your cheesecake pie in an airtight container, or wrapped in plastic wrap, in the fridge for up to 5 days.
More cheesecake pie recipes
Use your imagination and turn any cheesecake flavor into a pie! Here are a few ideas to get your started:
Cheesecake pie has the same type of filling as regular cheesecake, but it's not as tall and is made in a pie crust instead of a springform pan.
Salted Caramel Cheesecake Pie
- Mixing Bowl
- 8 ounces cream cheese straight from the fridge
- ½ cup powdered confectioner’s sugar
- ½ cup caramel I use Carnation’s
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1 9” graham cracker pie crust
- Caramel sauce
- Flaky sea salt
- Add the cream cheese, powdered icing sugar, caramel, lemon juice, vanilla and salt to a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat well for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour in the cream and beat for 2 minutes until thick and smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the graham cracker crust and smooth to the edges. Place into the fridge and chill for at least 6 hours (overnight is best!).
- To serve, drizzle the cheesecake with some caramel sauce and sprinkle with a little sea salt.
The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors, so is not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietician for special diet advice.